The season that leaves hair dry and damaged hair is here. Due to excess humidity in the air we get dry skin and frizzy hair. Here are few suggestions to keep your hair protected and glossy in the monsoon season.
- First and foremost stay away from the rain: Protect your Hair from rain water as it damages your hair.
- Use Mild Shampoo: Wash you hair twice a week using a mild shampoo. Always shampoo your hair from root to tip.
- Conditioner: Use a good conditioner after every wash as it keeps your hair protected.
- Oil: Take some time off from your busy schedule and get a quick hair oil massage using warm coconut oil or olive oil. Oil nourishes your itchy scalp and revitalize the driest strands of hair.
- Avoid Hair Styling: Do not tie up your hair too tight as rain water gets trapped in your hair which makes the hair even more frizzy and limp.Instead either try a loose bun or leave your hair loose.
- Hair Cut: Keep your hair trimmed and short during the monsoons for easy cleaning and maintaining.
- Eat Right: No matter how much you exercise, or how much care you take of your hair, it is as important to take a well balanced diet. For healthy hair eat diet which is rich in proteins and drink a lot of water.